When I was diagnosed with cancer (non-hodgkin mantle cell lymphoma), I was more scared of chemotherapy and its side effects than the cancer itself. Fear of chemotherapy together with fear of losing my life, kept me away from chemotherapy until 21 September 2014 when I eventually gave in and decided that the only solution left was the route of chemotherapy. The side effects started kicking in a few days after I was out of hospital until I was lucky enough to be introduced to the Panag machine.
I spent some time researching on the machine and reading about the advantages that it would offer not only to cancer patients but to many other problems such as arthritis. When I was completely satisfied I decided to use the machine on my second chemotherapy on 1 October 2014. I would use the machine for an hour each day and as the days progressed I would see more changes occurring in my body and gradually I was gaining my energy back.
Today as I am writing this report, 58 days have passed since my decision to use the machine and I have not missed a single day.
The following points are some of the major changes that occurred in my body ever since using the machine:
- The terrible headaches which were in my scalp especially during midnight have completely disappeared, while when I was using medication for it, they would just be reduced.
- My weight has increased from 78.4 kg to 87.7 kg which is a surprise as many patients lose weight during chemotherapy.
- Pins and needles in my hand and feet have completely been removed and I only experience a bit of numbness in my feet from time to time.
- My appetite has improved immensely and I can eat anything I would like while many cancer patients are unable to eat while on chemotherapy and their taste buds are affected greatly.
- The energy and strength in my body has returned back to normal and I am able to carry on working and being active.
- All my blood test results prove that there has been an overall improvement in my body and I have not missed a single session of chemotherapy because of low blood counts.
The above points go to say how satisfied I am of using this machine , what a great change it has made in my body and more importantly how easy it has made the chemotherapy process for me. I would like to recommend this machine not only to cancer patients on chemotherapy but fact to anyone who is suffering from a certain disorder.